Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Cherie Currie cd ?????????????

  1. #1
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is there gonna be a new Cherie CD ????
    Please tell me she's working on a new album.... And when is it comming out????
    Does anyone know?????
    Love Veronica
    Cherie is the true neon angel.............

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know the inside scoop on her music but she is always working on her carvings. She is a great artist! go to chainsawchick.com.

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wonder if any of Cherie's LIVE performances have been recorded? Other than her FANtastic 'Unplugged In Hollywood' show that is.
    It would be GRRRRREAT to have a Cherie Currie LIVE CD!
    <marquee> I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it </marquee>

    A new studio album would be totally awesome too, of coarse!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic